Monday, March 24, 2014

Play Ball!

Time to restart this thing. This will be a collection of writings, pictures, and quotes about baseball. Sometimes I might find some good documentaries online to put on here. I might report on games I go to, or events in baseball. There will be long form writing and maybe even some fiction (and with some of the long form writing, there might be elements of fiction there as well for the pieces coming from my memory since sometimes it is hard to separate the fact from the myth).

I love baseball. I love it on all levels and fronts. I loved playing it even though I wasn't that good. I love watching it in person and on TV. I love listening to it on the radio, which might be the best medium for broadcasting baseball games. I love watching movies about and documentaries about baseball.

I will try and update the site daily to keep things going. This blog will have a mirror site on tumblr. My main goal is to create the writing I want to read about baseball. I want to tell the baseball stories I know and have in my head. I hope you will join me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home